Welcome to Hall Veterinary Surgery! We are passionate about pets and their people and offer friendly country care just a stone’s throw from the city in the peaceful village of Hall. From our modern, purpose-built hospital our skilled and caring team offer high quality diagnostic, therapeutic and health care services for pets at every life stage.
Hall Vet Surgery
By appointment only
Canberra Cat Vet in Belconnen, our calm, quiet cats-only hospital, is run by Hall Vet Surgery’s cat oriented vets and nurses. Phone Canberra Cat Vet on 6251 1444 for an appointment or check out the special Canberra Cat Vet web page.
For the latest news from Hall Vet Surgery click on the story below. To learn more about our staff and hospital click on About Us above. Search for more information on your pet’s condition in the search box or click on Dogs or Cats above.
- Hall Veterinary Surgery will be closed for all of Australia Day, Tuesday 26 January. In case of an emergency, contact the… »
- April is the smiley face you see when you first walk in the door, she joined our team in 2014 after a childhood of… »
- Janet is our practice manager who makes things happen with an absolute minimum of fuss. She is our go to person for so many… »
- Zara joined the veterinary industry about a year ago to fulfil her dream of helping animals. Zara is a self-confessed “crazy… »
- Gail was born in the U.K and lived there until she was just over 2 years of age when her family relocated to the Sunshine… »
- Jenny has been with Hall Vet Surgery for such a long time. First as a client, then work experience student, then vet nurse,… »
- John came to Australia from New Zealand about a decade ago and recently moved to Canberra from the South coast, leaving behind… »
- Emma graduated from the University of Sydney with first class honours. Following a stint of travelling, she joined the Hall… »
- Keely has been working with us for the past 2 years; she started out on the reception desk flanking her Mum (Debbie) who was… »
- Does your dog have itchy skin? Itchy skin is a common problem for many animals. A dog with itchy skin will excessively… »
Find more of our recent posts or use the menus above to find out more about us, or about companion animal health.
We provide veterinary services with clients from all over the Canberra district, including those from Murrumbateman, Yass, Belconnen (including Dunlop, Macgregor, Latham, Melba, Spence, Evatt, Kaleen, Flynn, Florey, Fraser and Giralang), North Canberra (including Lyneham, Watson, Ainslie, Turner and O’Connor) and Gungahlin (including Casey, Nicholls, Crace, Ngunnawal, Moncrieff, Amaroo, Jacka and Bonner).