Welcome to Hall Veterinary Surgery! We are passionate about pets and their people and offer friendly country care just a stone’s throw from the city in the peaceful village of Hall. From our modern, purpose-built hospital our skilled and caring team offer high quality diagnostic, therapeutic and health care services for pets at every life stage.
Hall Vet Surgery
By appointment only
Canberra Cat Vet in Belconnen, our calm, quiet cats-only hospital, is run by Hall Vet Surgery’s cat oriented vets and nurses. Phone Canberra Cat Vet on 6251 1444 for an appointment or check out the special Canberra Cat Vet web page.
For the latest news from Hall Vet Surgery click on the story below. To learn more about our staff and hospital click on About Us above. Search for more information on your pet’s condition in the search box or click on Dogs or Cats above.
- Congratulations to Dr Helen who passed her membership exams to the Animal Behaviour chapter of the Australian & New Zealand… »
- Hall Veterinary Surgery will be opening on the following days over the Easter and ANZAC Day season... Thursday 17th… »
- Our Autumn 2014 newsletter is now online! Hall Vet Autumn Newsletter. Baby gates, dentistry, death cap mushrooms,… »
- This position has been filled. Thanks to all our applicants. This unique position offers the successful applicant the… »
- It is Polite Pets Month, which focuses on how to recognise and treat anxiety, fear and phobias in our furred and feathered… »
Find more of our recent posts or use the menus above to find out more about us, or about companion animal health.
We provide veterinary services with clients from all over the Canberra district, including those from Murrumbateman, Yass, Belconnen (including Dunlop, Macgregor, Charnwood, Melba, Spence, Evatt, Kaleen, Flynn, Florey, Fraser and Giralang), North Canberra (including Lyneham, Watson, Ainslie, Turner and O’Connor) and Gungahlin (including Casey, Nicholls, Ngunnawal, Amaroo).