Terms and Conditions
Thank you for participating in our survey. Please find below T&C’s of entering the draw to win a $150 voucher to use towards products or services at Hall Vet Surgery
- By entering this competition you agree that your responses can be used in Hall Veterinary Surgery’s marketing communications without further authorisation.
- Only one entry per person is accepted.
- The winner of this competition will be announced on 01/02/2019 and contacted via the email address they provided.
- This competition is a ‘game of skill’ and the winner will be chosen based on the answer provided in Question 13.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The prize must redeemed by 01/02/2020.
- You must be 18 years of age or over and an Australian resident to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
- No responsibility is taken for late, lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- The judging of this competition will commence within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by the email address they provided in the survey. If the email is returned undelivered or there is no response is received or within 48 hours the competition will be rejudged and another winner identified. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are misdirected or end up in the spam folder.
- Hall Veterinary Surgery is the promoter of this competition. Hall Veterinary Surgery’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Competition dates or dates, times or values of prize components, for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any inability for any entrant to access, view or load the Website. In the event the Promoter postpones or varies the Competition or any elements of a prize, it (and any party associated with the Competition) will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, the postponement or variation of the Competition or a prize, nor will the Promoter or other party be liable for any loss, damage, payment or expense of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by the Promoter’s or other party’s negligence) or personal injury or other damage suffered or sustained as a result of entering, judging, running, cancellation or acceptance, enjoyment or use of the Competition or a prize or any aspect of or access to the Website. While the Promoter takes care to ensure all information relating to the Competition is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Entrants should make their own enquiries to verify all information provided.
- The promoter of this competition is Hall Veterinary Surgery, 33 Victoria Street, Hall ACT 2618. Phone 02 6230 2223.