Hall Veterinary Surgery has been part of the Hall community for 30 years. We are located on the outskirts of Canberra in a village atmosphere surrounded by nature with a great coffee shop just down the road. We recently opened our second clinic in Amaroo, approximately a 10-minute drive from Hall. Opening our Amaroo practice has given us the scope to do more of what we all love doing, providing exceptional veterinary care to our patients and clients.
All of our staff take pride in maintaining a high standard of care for every pet (and their people!). Both of our hospitals are well equipped with up-to-date monitoring technology (BP, ETCO2, ECG, SPO2) and our nurses have exceptional knowledge in these areas.
Keen to expand your knowledge and hands on experience? We believe in excelling our nurses and utilising them to their full potential!
Our nurses are trained and trusted in performing:
- Blood collection and catheterisation
- Intubation and induction of anaesthesia
- Dental scale & polishes
- Scrubbing in to major abdominal surgeries and orthopaedics
- Assisting in administering chemotherapy
- Capturing radiographs and assisting in ultrasonography
- Performing specific nurse consultations
Want to know more? Let some of our current nurses tell you in their own words!
- Family-like culture and atmosphere
- 4 day working week
- Rotating Saturday roster – only one Saturday morning a month!
- Free and close proximity parking at both clinics
- Paid parental leave
- Staff discounts for your own fur babies
- Cert IV qualified
- Experience working with companion animals
- Full time or part time
- Someone who works well within a diverse team
- Also able to show initiative and work well individually
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a change of scenery we’d love to hear from you! Please send a one page cover letter telling us about yourself and why you’re the best person for the role, and your resume including availability to:
Keely Scotland – firstname.lastname@example.org