The Consultation/Admission Process
- When you arrive at the clinic for consultation or admission, please remain in your vehicle and call us on 62302223 to notify us of your arrival.
- We will send you a text message once we are ready for your pets consultation/admission. One healthy adult may accompany your animal (unless otherwise arranged with a member of our team), please sanitise your hands at the door and check in with the QR code displayed. Masks are currently mandatory indoors in the ACT.
- At the end of the consultation, we would appreciate contactless payment where possible.
Food/Medication Collection Process
- Please order food and medication in advance.
- When you arrive at the clinic for collection, please sanitise your hands at the door and check in with the QR code displayed. Masks are currently mandatory indoors in the ACT.
- Ensure there is adequate space for you to socially distance before entering the waiting room.
- In some cases you may be asked to wait outside for a short period of time until there is adequate space for you to safely enter.
Thank you again for your understanding, we look forward to seeing you and your pet soon. For more information, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on (02) 6230 2223.