New kitty posts on this site
NB: These are posts on this website.
(See Canberra Cat Vet for Dr Kate’s blog for cats).
- Canberra Cat Vet, Hall Vet Surgery's feline offshoot, is open. Phone Leanne or Dr Kate on 6251 1444 for an… »
- Snotty-nosed and snuffly cats are difficult to live with. Their owners put up with sneezes and snot all over the house, as well… »
- Do you suffer wheezing, sneezing, watery eyes and itchy eyes and arms around your cat? For me, these allergy symptoms are a… »
- Here's what our clients have been naming their kitties these last three… »
- Already this spring we have seen dogs and cats back from the beach with tick paralysis. Reports from the coast say that the… »
- What do kidneys do? The kidneys remove waste products from the blood stream, regulate fluid and electrolyte… »
- Cats typically have a hate-hate relationship with any strange cat in their presence, yard, or environment. When new cats… »
- Jonah reports that snakes are out and about again. He found one on Saturday night. His carers thought he wasn't himself on… »
- All species of lilies are toxic to cats. Indoor cats with little choice in plant munching material are most at risk as they… »
- Spare a thought over the festive season for our pets. Christmas is a fun time of year for humans but it disrupts our… »